IGNOU Assignment Status 2023: Assignments are an important part of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) evaluation process. It is very important for candidates to submit their assignments before the last date and to ensure that they are of high quality.
If any IGNOU student fails to submit their Assignments for any reasons then that student will not be eligible to appear in the Term End Examination.
Process To Check IGNOU Assignment Status
To check IGNOU Assignment status students need to follow the below mention procedure.
- We have provided direct Assignment status link below, submit on it
- Enter your unique Enrollment number
- After entering enrollment number, select your Programme from the drop down menu
- And at last submit on submit button
The status can be one of the following:
- Submitted: If your assignment status shows Submitted this means that your assignment has been successfully submitted to IGNOU.
- Under Evaluation: If your assignment status shows Under Evaluation this means that your assignment is currently being evaluated by the IGNOU faculty.
- Evaluated: If your assignment status shows Evaluated this means that your assignment has been evaluated and the marks have been uploaded to the system.
- Not Submitted: If your assignment status shows Not Submitted this means that you have not yet submitted your assignment.
IGNOU December 2023 TEE Assignments Overview
|Assignment submission process
|Assignment submission last date
At last we want to repeat it again that the Assignments are very important for the IGNOU term end examinations and if any student fails to submit their assignments then that students will be marked as failed in that term end examination. After submitting assignments students can easily check their assignments status by following above mentioned procedure.
Thank You! we hope this article will be helpful for you.