- 1 Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Railway Group D 2018 Recruitment
- 1.2 Railway Group D 2018 Application Fee
- 1.3 Railway Group D Apply Online
- 1.4 RRB CEN 02/2018 Group D Application Form Correction
- 1.5 RRB Group-D Application Form 2018 Region Wise
- 1.6 RRB Group-D Application Form 2018 Region Wise
- 1.7 Railway Group D Exam Dates 2018
- 1.8 Railway Group D 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.9 Railway Group B 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.10 Railway Group D 2018 Admit Card
- 1.11 Posts Under Railway Group- D Recruitment 2018
- 1.12 Railway Group D 10th Pass Job Details
- 1.13 Railway Group D Eligibility 2018 (Age-Limit and Educational Qualification)
- 1.14 CEN 02/2018 Level 1 Group- “D” Recruitment 2018
- 1.15 Medical Standards and Suitability for PWD
- 1.16 Application Fee for RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment
- 1.17 Salary Structure of RRB Group D Posts 2018
- 1.18 How to Apply for RRB Group D Online Application Form 2018
- 1.19 Procedure To Make Modification in Application Form
- 1.20 Railway Group D 2018 Result
- 1.21 Railway Recruitment Boards in India
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
RRB CEN 02/2018 Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply Now for 62.907 Vacancy, Age-Limit Relaxation Criteria Extended by Railway Ministry
Railway Group D 2018 Recruitment
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 will be held to recruit candidates to the post in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix. Railway Recruitment Board conducts Group D examination giving candidates a golden opportunity to fulfill their sole dream of joining the prestigious Government Sector. According to Railway Group D Recruitment Notification 2018, online application is to be submitted by all candidates who wish to apply for the mentioned posts.
Railway Recruitment Board has released Official Notification and Application form for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018. Railway Board indicates 62907 vacancies for various Grade IV posts in Level-1 of 7th CPC pay matrix. RRB invites Online Application Form eligible candidates for the Posts – Track Manager (Trackman), Helpers, Gateman and Pointsman for CEN 02/2018. The details of the recruitment notification and the online application will be uploaded to all the 21 RRB Official website -indianrailways.gov.in. The Online Application for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 started from 10th Feb 2018 and the Last date of filling the online application form is 12th March 2018. So, if you are preparing to get into the Railway Jobs, then you are at the right place.
Railway Recruitment Group D Notification 2018
Railway Recruitment Group D Notification 2018 was released on 9th February 2018. According to the Notification released, a total of 62,907 vacancies are declared. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam can do so by applying online for the examination. Aspirants can read the official notification Group D Exam by clicking on the link mentioned below.
Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 62907 Group ‘D’ vacancies in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs to 12-03-2018 at 23:59 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
RRB Group D Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 62907
Name of the Posts: Group D
Name of the RRB Regions:
Check :- Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 31 years reckoned as on 01-07-2018. Age relaxation is applicable upto 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD candidates admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/ 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT or 10th pass/ ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test (CBT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Railway Group D 2018 Application Fee
The Online Application for Railway Group D Recruitment starts from 10th February 2018 and will end on 12th March 2018. Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- as application fee (UR & OBC) for Railway Group D Exam 2018. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class are required to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs. 250/- for Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class (refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT), Rs.500/- for all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned above, this payment will be done Online/ Off-Line.
Railway Group D Apply Online
Railway Group D Recruitment Board invites Online Application for the post in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix from 10th February 2018. The Application Process will close on 12th March 2018. Candidates who wish to apply online can do the same by clicking on the link mentioned below.
By Online: Applicants required to pay the fee through Online by using internet banking or debit/ credit cards upto 12-03-2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
By Off-Line: Applicants required to pay the fee through Off-line by using SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12-03-2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI/ Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10-03-2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
RRB CEN 02/2018 Group D Application Form Correction
In this article, we will be providing you the complete details of Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 such as RRB Group D Official Notification PDF, Application form, Admit card, Result, Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
RRB Group-D Application Form 2018 Region Wise
RRB Group-D Application Form 2018 Region Wise
|RRB Ahmedabad Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Ajmer Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Allahabad Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Bangalore Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Bhopal Group D Application Form||Apply Here!|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar Group D Application||Apply Here|
|RRB Bilaspur Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Chandigarh Group D Application Form||Apply Here!|
|RRB Chennai Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Guwahati Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Kolkata Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Mumbai Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Patna Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Ranchi Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Secunderabad Group D Application||Apply Here|
see also :- RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 in hindi
Railway Group D Exam Dates 2018
Railway Group D 2018 CBT exam dates will be released soon by Railway Recruitment Board. The deatiled Exam Dates for Railway Recruitment Group D Exam 2018 has been discussed below.
|Railway Recruitment Group D 2018 Notification||10th February 2018|
|Start of Railway Recruitment Group D 2018 Online Application||10th February 2018|
|Railway Recruitment Group D 2018 Application Form Closes||12th March 2018|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in from 10-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs to 12-03-2018 at 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
4. Click on “Click here to Apply for CEN 02/ 2018”
5. Click on New Registration & Get the OTP to activate Registration No.
6. After Registration & Enter the Login Details.
7. Fill all the all fields in the application form & Save.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Application||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
Railway Group D 2018 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for Railway Group D 2018 constitutes of one stage of CBT or Computer Based Test followed by PET. Let’s have a look at both these stages of CBT in detail.
First stage of CBT
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories : UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -30%.
- Will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions: English Only
- There will be negative Marking as for every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
|Serial Number||Sections||Number of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Mathematics||100 Questions in total||90 minutes|
|2.||Generala Intelligence & Reasoning|
|4.||General Awareness on Current Affairs|
Second Stage : PET
Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is necessary for all the candidates if they want to get selected through Railway Group D Recruitment Exam.
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down||Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in 1 chance||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in 1 chance|
The persons with disabilities as specified in Para 11.0 are exempted from appearing for PET. However, after qualifying in the CBT, such candidates will have to pass the medical examination prescribed for Persons with Disabilities.
Third Stage: Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
Note: Shortlisted candidates should produce NOC from the employer on the date of his/her DV failing which their candidature will be cancelled. Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi.
Railway Group B 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Railway Recruitment 2018 exam is mainly about two pre-requisites:
- A candidate is required to be between 18-31 years to be eligible for Railway Group B Recruitment 2018 exam.
- Candidates must hold the degree of 10th Pass OR ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT for the post of Helper/Medical, Hospital Attendant, Assistant Pointsman, Gateman, Porter/ Hamal/ Sweeper cum portar
- For Reamaining Other Posts 10th pass plus NAC granted by NCVT OR 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
- A candidate is required to be: A citizen of India, A subject of Nepal, A subject of Bhutan, A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India or a person of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and have the intention of settling permanently in India.
|Serial No.||Category||Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
Railway Group D 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully applied for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Exam will be issued Admit Card for first stage of CBT. Admit Card will be issued separately for CBT and PET. Admit Card for PET will be issued to candidates who have successfully cleared CBT of Railway Recruitment Group D 2018.
To login on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, a candidate is supposed to have:
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Date of Birth/Password
The admit card for Railway Recruitment Group D 2018 exam will be issued to candidates in two phases:
- For CBT
- For PET
All candidates must go through the guidelines provided on the official website of Railway before downloading his/her admit card.
Posts Under Railway Group- D Recruitment 2018
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (S&T)
- Helper-II (Elect)
- Gr. ‘D’ (Store)
- Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.)
Railway Group D 10th Pass Job Details
The candidate who are 10th pass then they can apply for the following posts of RRB recruitmen 2018:
- Helper / Medical
- Hospital Attendant
- Assistant Pointsman
- Porter / Hemal / Sweeper-cum-porter
Railway Group D Eligibility 2018 (Age-Limit and Educational Qualification)
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Group “D” Recruitment 2018 are eligible to apply for Group-D Posts. The Railway Department do not check the eligibility criteria at the time of the examination. Document to prove the eligibility will be required at the time of the document verification.
The Different Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below:
Nationality and Citizenship:
The candidates who are interested in the Group- D Jobs must be:
- a citizen of India or
- a subject to Nepal
- a subject to Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962, with an intention to settle permanently in India.
- A person with an Indian Origin but has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries such as Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam etc. with an intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidate who comes under the criteria of (b), (c), (d), (e) must provide a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Age Eligibility Criteria for Railway Group D 2018(Age Limit Extended)
For the ongoing recruitment of Group D posts, Ministry of Railways have decided to extend the relaxation in upper age limit :
- The candidates must be in the age limit between 18 years to 33 years as on 01.07.2018.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for the Reserved Category students. The details regarding the Relaxation criteria is notified in the detailed version of CEN02/2018.
Note: Refer the Official CEN02/2018 Notification for Age Relaxation criteria.
The Ministry of the Indian Railways has extended the upper-age limit of the candidates of all the categories. The latest revised version of the extension in the upper-age limit is as follows:
CEN 02/2018 Level 1 Group- “D” Recruitment 2018
|UR||31 years||33 years|
|OBC||34 years||36 years|
|SC||36 years||38 years|
|ST||36 years||38 years|
Educational Qualification Criteria for Railway Group D 2018
- The candidates who are applying for this job must have passed 10th Class or ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Medical Standards and Suitability for PWD
The candidates must make sure that they satisfy the medical standards for the CEN02/2018 Posts. Therefore, the candidates must make sure that they check the medical standards that is relevant to this post. For the candidates who are PWD, must check the posts that are eligible for PWD.
Application Fee for RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment
- Rs 500 for the General/OBC Category and
- Rs 250/- for the Reserved Category (ST/SC/PWD/Female/Transgender etc.)
Salary Structure of RRB Group D Posts 2018
Level-01 of 7th Pay CPC Pay Matrix with an initial pay of Rs 18, 000 plus other allowances.
The candidates who are serving or undergoing a training practice in any Central or State Government Department including the Railways or Public Sector Undertakings or Public Sector Undertakings can apply directly in the RRB Websites duly informing the Employer. The applicants who are shortlisted have to submit an No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer during the Document Verification.
How to Apply for RRB Group D Online Application Form 2018
The step by step procedure to fill in the online application form of RRB Group- “D” Posts are:
- Visit the RRB Official Website- www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the “New Registration Link” which says CEN02/2018 Recruitment.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the checkbox.
- Select the desired RRB, which you want to apply. The RRB selected once cannot be changed further after registration.
- Registration Process: Enter your name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number (mandatory), State, 10th Class Roll Number, year of passing 10th , Mobile Number, E-mail ID and click on “Submit Registration”. [Note: The candidates who have an ITI Qualification can enter the Roll Number and Year of Passing ITI instead of 10th Class/SSLC.]
- An OTP will be received on your registered mobile number and e-mail ID. Click on the “Verify through OTP” link on the Homepage on the online registration portal and enter the OPT received on your Mobile phone.
- After providing the OTP, a unique registration number and password is given to the candidate.
- Now the candidates can proceed for filling the online application form by clicking on the “Candidate Login”. The candidates can login using the login credentials.
- The application form is divided into two parts: Part-I and Part- II.
- In the Part- I application form, the candidates have to provide the details of the Educational Qualifications, Community, Gender, Religion, ExSM, PWD, CCAA, Minority, Economically Backward Classes, Age Relaxation Eligibility Category as applicable.
- After the completion of the above details, the applicants will be directed to the payment page.
- The candidates have to choose the payment mode (net- banking/credit card/debit card/challan) or Post Office Challan to complete the payment process.
- For Online Payment you will be automatically redirected to Part- II Application Form to fill up additional details.
- The applicants who are making the payment offline, their payment confirmation may take place for an hour. Thus, they have to login after 60 minutes and look for confirmation of payment status.
- After getting the Confirmation status, the applicants can fill in the Part- II Application Form.
- The Part- II Application Page, The candidate has to enter the priority and preferences of the Posts. If the candidate is eligible for more than one posts based on his/her educational qualification and other details mentioned, then the candidate has the facility to select the priority and preferences for the posts. The candidates can set their priority by clicking on the “Priority Button” for the various posts they are eligible for. The candidates can fill in the preferences for all the posts listed or a few of them as per their choice. But at least, one preference must be given.
- The candidates have to enter priority/preferences of the posts, detailed educational qualifications, choice of exam language (English is the default language), mother tongue, address etc.
- Upload the scanned colour photograph, signature and other documents mentioned. The photograph must have name and date printed on it. Check the specifications mentioned in the above sections.
- After you are done with all the formalities asked, confirm the declaration and submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
After the final submission of the application form, in case the candidates want to make some minor changes in the application form can make it by paying a Modification fee of Rs 250/-. The fee is non-refundable and is same for all the categories. The modification to the registration and the application details can be done twice only.
Procedure To Make Modification in Application Form
- Click on the “Modify Application Link” on the homepage of the Online Registration Portal of CEN02/2018.
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Pay the modification fee through any payment mode. Make sure that the payment is done in a prescribed time and date.
- After making the payment, log-in using the Registration Number and Password and then proceed with the changes you want to make and submit the application form.
- Complete all the stages of the application form, and take the printout of the latest application record.
Railway Group D 2018 Result
Railway Recruitment Board will be announcing the result for CBT after the examination for the same has been conducted. Result will be announced for CBT first. Candidates who clear CBT will be allowed to give PET of Railway Recruitment Group D 2018 Exam. Result for PET will will be released after the Physical Test for Men and Women has been successfully conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.
Railway Recruitment Boards in India
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018
- RRB Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2018
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2018
- RRB Malda Recruitment 2018
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018