RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP Cut off 2018, RRB Thiruvananthapuram Technician Cut off 2018, rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Cut off Marks 2018.
Hello Guys, Welcome to visit our web page, here is good news for all the applicants The RRB Thiruvananthapuram Exam Cut off 2018 available as soon on its official web site for the various 345 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III Posts. Compute Based Test (CBT) will be conducted for the purpose of recruitment. The Rsult of the examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board of Thiruvananthapuram, for the recruitment of ALP and Technician will be published soon after the commencement of the computer based Test which will be common for both posts.
Also Read RRB ALP Answer Key
The tentative time for conduction the CBT is April/May 2018. After the examination authority will be declared the RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP & Technician Cut off 2018 as soon its official web portal as soon as possible. Candidates want to any more details about the Thiruvananthapuram Railway ALP Cut off 2018 you may visit official web site rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP Cut off 2018
Huge number of candidates have been participate in this Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III examination on the various examination center across the all over India. Now this time all the candidates are eagerly looking their RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP & Technician Exam Cut off 2018 here and there through internet. it will be announced on the official web portal through online mode.
Check Here RRB Result 2018
After announcement aspirants can able to check their RRB Asst Loco Pilot Exam Cut off 2018 through official web portal or as given below mention link by using their exam roll number and name wise. So all the candidates keep some patience, when authority will declared RRB Thiruvananthapuram Technician Exam Cut off 2018 on the official web portal then we will update as given below mention you can use it. Candidates stay and connected with us and our web page regarding latest update.
- Name of Board : Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram
- Known as : RRB Thiruvananthapuram
- Name of Post : Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Posts
- To Number of Vacancies : 345 Vacancy
- Application Process : Online Mode
- Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
- Jobs Type : Railway Jobs
- Opening date of Application Form : 03rd February 2018
- Closing date of Application Form : 05th March 2018
- Selection Process : CBT (Computer Based Test) & Medical Test
- Article Category : Exam Cut off
- Status : Update Soon
- Exam Cut off Declaration Date : after two month of Examination date
- Official web site : rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
The Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram will decide the Cut off Marks for the Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Post. The Cut off Marks are the minimum marks which are required for each applicant to qualify the ALP & Technician exam.
Get Here RRB ALP Result 2018
Candidates who want to clear this examination have to score well as per the cut off list. Each candidates needs to cross the cut off marks as per the rules of Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram. RRB ALP 2018 Cut off Marks will be dependent on the difficulty level of Paper, a number of candidates appeared in the examination and number of posts. The Cut off Marks play a crucial role to select candidates. Check the given steps to download the RRB Thiruvananthapuram Asst Loco Pilot Cut off 2018 here on this page.
Also Check RRB Merit List
How to check RRB Thiruvananthapuram ALP & Technician Cut off 2018
- Candidates first of all go to official web site of Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram such as i.e., rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
- Now wait for open the home page
- Then find the link of Thiruvananthapuram Railway ALP Cut off 2018
- Now click on it, then open a new web page
- Enter your required details such as Exam Roll number and date of Birth
- Now press the submit button
- After few second your Cut off will be appear on the computer screen
- You save it and take a print out of hard copy
- For future use it